Win Free Guitar Contest Terms and Guidelines
“How to Participate”, “Winners” & “Prizes”
- A participant has to be a Facebook and YouTube user.
- Win Free Guitar Contest is a volunteer and free initiative by guitarmonk to engage music interest, promote music activity and local music learning.
- The other idea behind this initiative is to motivate music & guitar lovers to win free guitar and participate in music.
- It is an absolute free contest which requires no participation charges.
Terms and Conditions with the scheme as:
- Participation in the contest is voluntary.
- Participants are advised to read the “Terms and Conditions”. Participation in the contest shall imply that the participant has duly read and agrees to adhere to and bound by the “Terms and Conditions” stated herein.
- The contest shall commence from 1st December, 2014 noon and shall terminate on 31st December 2014 at 23:59 hours.
- The contest is open to citizens of India, residents in India only. Employees of Guitarmonk are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Guitarmonk reserves the sole rights to shortlist the candidate with the most creative tagline as voted by the Guitarmonk Jury. The discretion of the jury will be final and will be undisputable. Guitarmonk reserves the right to disqualify any participant / even winner if it has reasonable reasons to believe that the participant/winner has breached any of the “Terms and Conditions” of the contest.
- Winners can’t re-apply for the contest.
- Guitarmonk will do a rigorous check to verify the authenticity of winner/participant. This would include a check on the genuinity of the information submitted by the winner and even other participants. Winner shall be invariably required to produce valid identity proofs to validate. This would include self-attested proof of identity, proof of residence, email copy and all other necessary documents for verification. In case of the validation failure the registration will stand cancelled and removed from the contest right away. This practice is just to ensure that only genuine people participate and have a chance to win the Contest and spurious accounts are kept away from the contest.
- Guitarmonk may, without advance notice cancel, suspend or postpone the contest at any time.
- Participants who have not attained the age of majority i.e. 18 shall be required to get a written consent from the parent/ guardian in order to claim prize.
- Winners must claim the prize & submit all documents for reviews in the manner communicated by Guitarmonk. In case the winner fails to contact the specified person on or before the designated date i.e on before 7th day of the current month, the Winner shall be deemed to have surrendered the prize/s.
- Winner has to pick the guitar from Delhi only from suggested guitarmonk’s location. If the winner is from outside Delhi, the winner can also send their representative to collect the guitar with written email request and identity proof document submission of the person who will collect on your behalf.
- The ‘Terms and Conditions’ contained herein and as amended/ modified from time to time as mentioned at the Guitarmonk website https://guitarmonk.com shall apply to this Contest.
- The winner will be declared both at the guitarmonk facebook post and guitarmonk website.
- Guitarmonk is gifting fully accurate guitar model under the contest so request relative to defective, damage product, replacement etc will not be entertained.
- None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a Partnership or Agency between Participants and Guitarmonk and Participants shall have no authority to bind Guitarmonk in any manner whatsoever.
- Guitarmonk is not responsible for participant not being able to understand the contest mechanics or for his/ her interpretation of the same. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Guitarmonk accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any Third Parties.
- In no event Guitarmonk shall be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Contest, its services or this Agreement (however arising, including negligence).
- Guitarmonk shall not be responsible for any Product or Service liability of any kind.