On the occasion of Women’s day, 8th March 2011, guitarmonk greeted hundreds of women via live music greetings, special music album gifts, and made them feel special on the day.
For the last 2 years guitarmonk has celebrated more than 100 of social movements on special occasions as Doctors’ day, Forestry day, Water Day, Population day, Valentine’s Day, Father’s day , Women’s day etc
This was the 2nd year of women’s day celebration by Guitarmonk.
Some of the messages and opinions of women are:
- Today women have proven their mettle in every field and in every sphere. They are not just moving, but marching ahead with remarkable zeal and gusto. Everyday they play myriad roles and take on thousand responsibilities with amazing ease. Silently yet smilingly, they lead a very tough and strenuous life.
Madhu Singh – Director, Rythm School
- A woman is considered as weak and delicate. She should be protected, she won’t be able to face the challenges that men can face I don’t why, when Rani Laxmi bai, Indira Gandhi, Kiran bedi, Kalpana chawla, Bichendri pal proved that it’s not true. It’s just a myth. She is not made of glass that outer world can break she is rock solid if it comes to facing the storms. She is soft as a mother, lovely as a sister, a good companion when she is a wife. She is a good leader, manages everything be it home, office, social life etc. I am proud to be a woman.
Shelly Chhabra (M.B.A Student)
- Today’s woman is independent to a great extent but they still have to be dependent on their family for personal reasons. I hope in future their decisions will be considered in the society.
Suman Roy (Software programmer)
- Today’s woman is not a frail-bodied creature, she is a source of smile, strength and somebody who can rule and govern. And still be soul who loves and nurtures. She is the one who is a creator – she is a woman!
Iewa Shukla (Student, 1st Year)
- A woman has strength that amaze men. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness and love. She smiles, when she feels like screaming. She sings when she feels like crying, cries when she’s happy and laughs when she is afraid. Her love is unconditional. There’s only one thing wrong with her., she sometimes forgets what she is worth..of Happy Women’s Day !
RUCHI VAID (TEAM DEVELOPER)
- She is always a priceless treasure whom u say mother.. she is d epitome of strength, inspiration, luv n care. Women are always special..!
SHASHI (Executive Finance)
- Indeed it’s a matter of pleasure for women that their existence & contribution is rejoiced through women’s day. Proving her mettle time & again she has emerged much stronger today by balancing her new roles & challenges along with her traditional role of being a creator & a nurturer. She deserves her due place of respect, dignity & honor.
Mrs. Poonam Sethi (Business Woman)