Beginners’ Programme to Plectrum Guitar (Prelude, I, II, III)
This series of four volumes is for all those who love music and would like to learn basics of the instrument –Plectrum Guitar. It is written in a simple and lucid style; a reader with no prior knowledge of the subject can understand it. The systematic and well-organised content of the book includes the most popular western and Indian songs as well as the most popular music melodies of our times. The series can also be used by students who prepare for various music examinations. Each book of the series accompanies an audio-CD.
Special features of the book:
1) Familiarizes the readers with music terminologies
2) Exercises for extensive practice
3) Step-by-step approach to practice and learning
4) Notations and tablature of compositions
5) An audio-CD contains compositions on popular music melodies of the book
About Guitar, Definitions and Terminology
Guitar Maintenance Tips
Why Music, Music in Corporate & Schools, Music Therapy Compositions
Guitarmonk exhibited its books at Delhi book fair, the state fair received tremendous appreciation and success of guitarmonk books and music curriculum in diversified subjects. The subjects included guitar, piano, keyboard, sitar, mouthorgan, vocals etc. apart from 10 music albums.
Guitarmonk, India’s first formal guitar school, organized fair at one of the leading exhibitions at Greater Noida territory. The objective is to connect guitarmonk movement to the accessible masses. Guitarmonk is a 360 degree music concept and one of India’s largest music social movements.
Have you ever imagined, Guitar Classes in Hindi Language. Yes, this is for the first time in India, where we have taken the initiative to make every one of you learn guitar in easiest and most economical way.
1. You will receive refresher, curriculum book at your home with Audio CDs
2. You will receive online videos of 100s of topics.
3. These topics will be received to you in video as online forum semi-weekly i.e. twice a week. You will receive a username password to check the lessons.
You can join our 40 sessions, Level – 1 program and receive 100 of lessons with guitar masters.
Enclosed is a sample topic of our session 1. Please note there will be a many topics in each session.