It has been specially designed for those who have little or no time but still wants to learn at a prelim level.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Technical Eligibility: Not Required
- Advised for Beginner/Fresher/Corporate/Students/Professionals
- This course is composed to deliver maximum information, recreation and playability in minimum time for the subject.
- This course is also complementary in group sessions, infotainment sessions as Workshops in corporate to explore sufficient and standard level of information about the subject.
- This course is an awesome opportunity for travelers, researchers who can’t invest a disciplined and regular time to explore music instrument.
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
- Duration: 12 hours (1.5 months)
- 1 Prelim Module book with Audio CD
- 1 Reference Book
- Audio/Video Support of Lessons
- Introduction about Guitar, Genres, History, Anatomy etc.
- Video/Audio Demonstration of different styles of Music and Artists
- Live Demonstration by Mentor on different styles
- Holding the instrument, posture etc. and rights and wrongs of practice
- Beginning the guitar exercises – Right hand/L.H exercises & improvisations
- Basic and essential music theory and terminologies one should know
- Learn to Play and understand your first few music tunes.
- How to develop guitar expertise, a process and schedule for students.
- Singing Practice and Rudimentary Voice Understanding
- Essential Music Articles to Read, FAQ, Terminologies etc.
- Counseling and discussion about students question
- Student’s development in Chords, Rhythms, Scales, Techniques and Compositions
WHAT YOU COULD EXPECT AFTER COMPLETION OF COURSE?
- Playability – A performance of minimum 5-6 tunes medley by the student
- Independence and Adaptation: One can be adaptive to explore the depth of instrument on its own.
- Ability to develop various music techniques, rhythms, exercises on its own.
- Content: A lots of content and course kit to read and study.
- Exercises to practice on guitar and their improvisations.
- Basic Music Theory knowledge will be developed at a very standardized level
- Technical Developments – Guitar Posture, Plectrum Holding, Finger dexterity, Strumming, Rhythming and a Musical perspective/understanding.
FEE : Rs. 3960/- (For Indian Residents in India) | U.S. 120$ (for residents outside India)
Note that this information may change at any time