Guitar Accessories List – click here
PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE
Note: Once you will place your order, we will tell you the additional delivery charge beforehand to confirm your order.
ING VYASA BANK
Account Name: Guitarmonk
Current Account No: 634011026408, at SHAKARPUR BRANCH, DELHI
IFSC CODE: VYSA0006340
Guarantee, Warranty and Repair (Terms and Guidelines) –
1. Guitar Delivery Service – Guitarmonk has initiated with instruments and accessory delivery facility to serve music lovers and guitar learners with right and accurate instrument at best pricing and protecting them from inferior practices by shopkeepers/retailers.
2. All guitar provided by Guitarmonk are tested and 100% accurate models and will not be accountable for any kind of support relative to damage, breakage or any fault occurred due to your mis-handling etc. i.e. once the product is delivered then it your sole responsibility.
3. Please note that you need to maintain your instrument to make it run for years. Please check for maintenance tips from at Guitarmonk Website. Music instruments are sensitive instrument and all physical damages, accidents don’t not come in guarantee or warranty at any time. Petty repairs are always repairable by any local vendor as like any product or service.
4. Guitarmonk is not a manufacturer of any of the products but only a facilitator; hence our liability is only limited to deliver you with technically tested and good quality product at your place.
5. The order will be delivered within 5-7 working days after confirmation of your payment based on the stock availability.
6. Product delivery will not be made twice but is made only once at the mentioned address. In case receive miss to receive it then they have to collect it themselves.
7. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce or rely upon any provision of them. It also includes the beneficiary of the product gifted by the buyer.
Disclaimer – Guitarmonk always reserves the right to change the policies, fees, price, curricula, or any other matter in this publication without prior notice.