Guitarmonk is the country’s popular music brand, a company, a 360 degree music concept, comprising of Chain of Guitar Schools, Record Label, Emotions & Celebrations, Gifting Services, Employees Engagement Services, Social Celebration and movements, Music Instruments Distribution & Retail.
Guitarmonk is also recognized with State Award in the field of music excellence. Guitarmonk as a 360 degree music concept exists with the motto of -
- Preservation of Arts i.e. record, promote, publish and distribute the definitive arts works.
- Effective music education in rehabilitation of society.
- Create social campaigns in generating awareness about various socio-health issues.
- Creating new opportunities, concepts and business models in art & music sector.
Vision Statement – To connect music recreation and health to daily life styles
Mission Statement – To capture the local music education and music consumer market globally, while making it more satisfactory & enriching for the consumer
Started in the year 2003 with its publication and album production unit and ventured in to Music education by year 2007 and specialized greeting and gifting services in the year 2010.
Guitarmonk as a 360 degree music concept pioneered several business models in almost every dimension of music involving Events, Gifting, Publishing, Education, Corporate Education, Albums, Meditation Albums, Retail, Special Curriculum and bench marked several successful pilots in the music industry creating a pavement for newbie.
India’s Largest Music Social Movement
Guitarmonk contributed plethora of events on various social cause for last more than half a decade. It included numerous philanthropic and social awareness campaigns, exhibitions, festivities etc. with more than 100 events in year 2009 & 2010. Some of the unique movements include Doctor’s Day, Population Day, and Forestry Day etc. and went as long as 2 weeks and more. For more details on event please click event blog or download profile.
The Guitarmonk philosophy is an amalgamation of two words ‘guitar’ + ‘monk’ is symbolic with the passion & spirit of a monk to an artist, and his ever persistent commitment to achieve the wholesomeness in life.
Guitarmonk philosophy also bridge east and west, modern and traditional gaps as together in its two words of ‘guitar’ and ‘monk’.
Guitarmonk’s philosophy reflects and inspires persistence and value system inside an artist or individual with his domain or subject. Guitarmonk spirit strengthens the artistic power and inspires a strong belief and positivism to the struggling community who aspire for stability, employment and bread and butter. It motivates the artistic spirit into a unity, from self-centered approach (Individual growth) to a collective whole (Organization Growth) and transpiring the same value in to the society as a whole.
Guitarmonk forms a concept, value, and a new faith that brings new opportunities, new avenues for promotion, learning, expression, recognition, lifestyle and business in the music industry. Create new benchmarks in the music industry/economy with music as a serious/sincere profession and career choice.
Guitarmonk Group Units -
- Guitarmonk (Chain of Guitar Schools)
- GM Records (Music Record Label)
- Just Dial Music (Emotions & Greetings Event Services)
- Guitarmonk Social (One of India’s largest music social movements)
- Guitarmonk Corporate (Employees Engagement Specialist)
- GM Musicals (Music Instruments)
Guitarmonk (Chain of Guitar Schools)
Winner of State Award 2007 | 7000+ Students | 11+ Awards | 8+ Countries
Courses Brands -
- Guitarmonk CRP (India’s Premium Guitar Recreation Program)
- Guitarmonk ROG (Online, a global USP & Pioneer Course, Now in 8+ Countries)
- Guitarmonk DLP (Online, Distance Learning Program in Guitar)
- Guitarmonk COP (Career Oriented Program)
- Guitarmonk CRASH
- Guitarmonk BOLLY – Diploma in Bollywood Guitaring (Guitarmonk USP in representation of Indian Music)
- Guitarmonk CBP (Workshops for Corporate Employees)
- Guitarmonk CBP +
- Guitarmonk CRP II
- Guitarmonk MGC (Online, Mastery to Guitar Chords)
- Guitarmonk RG (Specialized course in Rhythm Guitar)
- And various others specialty Repertoire Training Programs as Jagjit Singh, Kishore Kumar, Bryan Adams etc.
All above courses are both recreational (i.e. for hobby lovers) except Diploma which is a professional course. The courses are structured in Acoustic Guitar and with plectrum style of playing.
Record Label (GM Records)
- Swarang (Indian Cultural Folk Music Series)
- Swaras (Indian Classical Music Series)
- Kayotsarg (Therapeutic Music Album Series)
- Venudhwani (Flute Album Music Series)
- Indian Guitaroo (Guitar Album Series)
- Suroor (Thumri & Ghazal Series)
- Madhuvarsha (Devotional & Vocal Series)
Product Brands | GM Records
- GM Radio (Guitarmonk Music Playing License)
- Guitarmonk Tune Time (Video Episodes Tribute Series on Guitar)
- Guitarmonk Studio (Video Episodes Series of Guitarmonk Production)
- GM Records Album Subscriptions (Subscribe and get 1 album every month)
- GM Records Gifting (Specialty gifting in cultural, therapeutic albums)
Other Concepts/Albums/Celebrity Artists
- Arabian Music
- Guitar for Dance
- Fusion Music
- Percussions of India
- Flavors of Ustad Sultan Khan (40th Album by Legend & Sarangi Maestro)
- Album by Band – Greene Street
- Others etc.
Just Dial Music (Emotions & Greetings Event Services)
Leaders in Live Music Greetings & Events Services for various occasions including B’day, Anniversary, Weddings, Miss You, I Love You, Welcome, Good-Bye and various other moments.
- JDM Soft Greetings
- JDM Rich Greetings
- JDM Premium Greetings
- JDM Royal Greetings
Guitarmonk Social (One of India’s largest music social movements)
As a 360 degree music concept, it’s the duty of guitarmonk to contribute something back to the society in some form or other. Besides working on various social causes, guitarmonk celebrate lots of social days every year continuously. Guitarmonk has conducted hundreds of social events in last half decade and pursuing them consistently.
Social Celebration Days
- Guitarmonk Women’s Day (4th Year on 2013)
- Guitarmonk Doctor’s Day (4th Year on 2013)
- Guitarmonk Valentine’s Day (5th year of love day on 2013)
- Guitarmonk Santa (4th Year of Xmas celebration through music)
- Preservation of Definitive Arts
- Music for Cancer (a movement initiated on 2013)
- Music for Stress/Health
- Music for Poor
- Population & Pollution Awareness
Award Letter – Ministry of Health (By Health Minister – Mrs. Kiran Walia) on Doctor’s Day (the 1st ever initiative on year 2010)
Guitarmonk Corporate (Employees Engagement Specialist)
Leaders in employee engagements services for 1 decade with specialization in various corporate music engagements to plethora of corporate.
- Engagement Activities & Workshops
- Cultural Events
- B’day Bashes
- Music Therapy & Radio
- And employees engagement solutions for various needs.
Award & Honor – Honor by HCL, Samsung, Dr. LaL Path Labs
GM Musicals (Music Instruments)
Distributor of Music Instruments & Accessories
- Gift a Guitar
- Guitar Arts & Creative Merchandise
- Instruments & Accessories
- Guitarmonk Branded Accessories
For more details on group units and profile please click blog posts or visit website.