Opening for Part-Time Artist Manager for managing artist, music and writing/coordinating Interviews/Press Releases.
Total time commitment required for the job – Daily 2 hour Job/5 days a Week (40 hours per month)
Nature of job – Primarily Online
Time of working – Flexible
Location of work – Both at Guitarmonk office or work @home
Job description -
- Managing content and all updates for Guitarmonk Records including new album/music release, artist association, photographs, mp3/wav etc, videos and other documents etc.
- Writing/Editing/Proofreading stories for Blog & Press Releases time to time or as required.
- Connecting updates to social media including Blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other referred platforms
- Occasional interviews/video bytes as required time to time. (This could be both digitally or visiting the artist at a place)
- Communication with artist/Guitarmonk members (Local & International) for required process/tasks/activities
- Binding of all updates content into a Bulletin quarterly
Eligibility – This job is not biased for a specific profile but candidates graduated/under-graduates in Media/Journalism/Mass Communication will be very much savvy with the profile. Freshers with confidence are most welcome. Candidates in English Honors can also apply.
Important skills required for the tasks are-
1) Good Command in English (Writing)
2) Basic office and Internet
Please feel free to connect at firstname.lastname@example.org for same.